Tuesday, June 18, 2002

GOOD DAY TURNED BAD
I was so excited to have Monday off because it finally gave me a chance to watch Star Wars: Episode II. And everything worked out perfectly because Nathan wanted to take a group to see it at Universal City Walk so we could see it on digital. Michael, Cindy, Matthew, Nathan, and I piled into his PT Cruiser and had a great time watching the movie. I even got to have my long-anticipated conversation with Nathan about whether this movie's plot and minor details fit in with the other movies or not (it didn't). Afterward, we went to Hanashima's and had a great lunch. I didn't even get sick after picking out all the avocados from my California rolls.
But this great day turned ugly when I went to go pick up my grandparents from their apartment to drive them back home. After waiting for a while without seeing them, I went upstairs to check it out and found my grandmother bowled over at the sink vomitting and complaining that she couldn't move. I called my mom and 911 and paramedics came immediately to sent her to the hospital. Please pray for her condition and for a quick recovery.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]