Saturday, June 15, 2002

$150 WORTH OF FUN
Don't tell my cousin Allison this because she wanted to get me something nice for my birthday and I don't want to hurt her feelings. But, she bought me two tickets to last night's Dodgers/Angels game and paid too much for them - as in $75 each. So, with that in mind, I asked Jason to buy two more tickets to Michel, Jason, Nathan, and I could all go to the game ... to make sure I'd have $150 worth of fun. Here is the recap (with the cash value I could have paid to have that amount of fun):
1. 2 Tickets for the game - $50 (actual cost)
2. American flag giveaway day - $5
3. Nine US Air Force jets flying overhead during the national anthem (aka Air Show) - $25
4. Free Dodgers fisherman-type hat with credit card sign-up - $10
5. 4 Dodger and 1 Angel home run - $5 each
6. One fight between an Angels and a Dodgers fan (aka boxing match) - $50
7. Enjoying a Dodger dog with LOTS OF EXTRA ketchup and relish - $5 (well, I paid $4 for it so maybe the total is $1)
8. Using the bathroom where all the guys just pee into a large bin shaped like a bathtub - $2.50 (okay, so this one is a stretch)

So, I just about had $150 worth of fun, but I must say that what really puts it over the top is number 9:
9. Spending time with the guys - priceless_
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]