Thursday, May 23, 2002

WATCHING THE CLOCK AND THE CALENDAR
I've been really bummed this week because I was in a hurry Saturday night to get my stuff together to come back to my apartment. After spending all day Saturday driving to and from Vegas, I was pretty tired and just wanted to rush back to my apartment to get some sleep. And in my haste, I forgot to grab my watch. This really messes me up because I look at my watch about 200 times a day because I have to chart when I enter and exit a patient's room so I can document the length of the treatment time. Plus, I have to look at my watch to remember the date. And that's not even mentioning how often I end up checking my watch to count how long until I can leave! But all week, I've just been looking at my naked wrist and a frown comes on my face as I scramble to find a clock or look on my pager for the time. It sucks! And that's weird because I didn't really start wearing a watch reguarly until college. But before that, I never ever dreamed I'd wear a watch on a daily basis ... and like it.
In other news, I'm off work so I'm just kickin' it today. And after working nine of the last ten days (with the one day off being the very fun, but very exhausting Vegas trip), I could really use the rest. But there's hope for me on the calendar. Including today, I work only once in the next five days. Let me say that again: ONCE in the next FIVE days. Now how sweet is that? =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]