Thursday, May 09, 2002

TOO HOT
I am too hot. Way too hot. Especially while I'm working.
Now before you get all upset at me for making a conceited comment, let me explain.
I am always too warm. And when I'm at work, I sweat. And let me emphasize the word SWEAT!!! Picture Shaq during the 4th quarter of a grueling game, dripping huge droplets of sweat down his face and onto the floor. That's about half as sweat as I get while working with patients.
There's just something about doing PT that makes me sweaty. Sure there's a physical component to it that makes me sweat. But it shouldn't make me sweat that much. But somehow it does. If you ever ask me to work on you, be prepared for me to sweat all over you. But hey, that's a small price to pay for feeling better, right?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]