Wednesday, May 22, 2002

SUZANNE'S BIRTHDAY
Last night, Karena and I had the pleasure of going to Tony Roma's in Alhambra to celebrate Suzanne's birthday. It's always fun for me to hang out with church people during the week. And this was no different. Luckily for me, I got to sit in the middle of the long table so I could socialize with almost everybody. I got to hear Jacob tell everybody how his boss got fired, see how Victoria eats her corn on the cob by chomping away in random places, and make fun of Aaron (my favorite pasttime). But sitting in the middle also put me next to Suzanne and that got me into a little mischief towards the end of the night. While everyone was eating birthday cake, I noticed Vanessa and Simon making a pile of frosting on a plate so they could do the pie in the face gag to Suzanne. When I figured out what they were up to, I relunctantly agreed. I held the plate in my hands for a long time just thinking about how I would do this. Slow and steady? Quick and painful? I opted for slow and steady. But it turned out to be too slow because she backed up and I ended up hitting the hard plate against her chin ... while getting NO cake on her at all. Of course, as payback, Luong tried twice to get the frosting on my face ... and succeeded once.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]