Wednesday, May 01, 2002

SPIDER MAN
I was driving through Westwood when I passed the world premiere for the movie Spider-Man. It was such an amazing site to see because they had the red carpet rolled out and stars were no doubt on their way. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the movie's stars like Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst as well as the other stars who showed up including Will Smith. But I had no luck. The biggest star I saw were TV reports from Channel 9 and Shaun Robinson from Access Hollywood. But it still was cool - especially with the 50 foot Spider-Man crawling upside down from the Fox tower.
But that got me thinking about the real reason why I want to see that movie. I want a chance to see Nathan and Jason immortalized into Hollywood magic forever as extras in the movie. Hopefully, they can be seen.
I remember my neighbor was an extra in the Karate Kid II and was easily visible for a few seconds. But the best, of course, was Johnnie Tam's 10-15 second showing in Wayne's World II. That scene cracks me up everytime because he looks a little goofy standing there in front of Mike Myers and yet, you can't help but think how cool that is!
Hopefully Jason and Nathan will get to join those ranks!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]