Tuesday, May 21, 2002

I'M LATE
While I was off dreaming and enjoying a very good sleep, I awoke and realized it seemed a little too bright for 6 am. I looked at my clock without my glasses. Hmmm ... 6:03. I guess it's not time for my alarm to go off yet. Wait, it's 8:03. I'm way late! I called into work to tell them I'd be late and the secretary jokingly said, "Um, yeah. I figured as much becuase you're already late!" I laughed. I didn't eat breakfast, didn't really comb my hair. Just threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth, and headed out the door. I hate waking up late. You feel unprofessional, lazy, and stupid. But I do feel well-rested!

But on a much sadder note, I had a patient pull out yet another feeding tube on my watch. That's three in the 6 weeks. Not good.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]