Saturday, April 27, 2002

MOVIE REVIEWS
Before I get into the movie reviews, I've been asked by my cousin Joyce why I only came up with rap names for the guys. The reason is mainly that it is much more difficult to come up with rap names for girls because there aren't as many of them. All the girls are going to have to be named after some variation of Da Brat or Lil' Kim or something. But I'll think about it and maybe expand it to all musicians. In the meantime, here's a name that I thought she should have gone with a long time ago:
Amy Lo: A. Lo (as in J. Lo or Jennifer Lopez)

The Peacemaker: B. Here a little secret that some of you might not know: I don't know what it is about them, but I love watching movies with George Clooney and Nicole Kidman in them. So to have a movie with both of them in it should guarantee an A+ rating, right? No way. Although I thought it was good that both decided to branch out into the action adventure genre, this movie wasn't very good.
Zoolander: B+. The problem with Ben Stiller movies is that there is a lot of stupid jokes inter-mingled within the truly funny ones. I loved the break-dancing moves and Ben Stiller's faces were hilarious. But even the returning team of Stiller and Owen Wilson couldn't guarantee another "Meet the Parents."
A Civil Action: B. This movie gets a "B" for boring. It was long and drawn out and only at times held my attention. John Travolta should just stick to doing disco moves or changing faces with his enemy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]