Wednesday, April 10, 2002

MORE MOVIE REVIEWS
Well, it looks like this will be the end of the movie reviews for a while since the plan is for me to return to work on Monday. So enjoy them while you can:
40 Days and 40 Nights: C. Even though this is supposed to be a "guy movie," I think it was just a little too raunchy for me. But I have to admit that it did have its funny moments. But would I recommend this movie? No way.
Spy Game: B. You have to take my review of this movie with a grain of salt because I had to watch it in three installments because of various reasons so I didn't get the full feel of the movie. And this a movie I really wished I had seen all at once just to really feel the intensity. Robert Redford and Brad Pitt do a great job of acting and the script is very clever, but I just thought it was a little confusing.
Dragonfly: B-. Now I know why Kevin Costner is considered a "has-been." His acting is not good at all in this movie, even though the idea is somewhat interesting. The scary parts aren't all that scary and the end becomes a little far-fetched.
Lord of the Rings and Ocean's Eleven: I re-watched both of these movies too and have to still give them A's. "Great movie making" and "very clever" are two phrases I would use to describe them both.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]