Tuesday, April 09, 2002

LET'S GET PHYSICAL
Since I wasn't able to exercise at all after my injury, I have gained some weight. So it was with great expectation that I get the chance to start working out again. I went to PT yesterday morning and basically had my 5'3" young woman PT call me a "wuss" because my right leg muscles had gotten so weak. That motivated me to work a little harder to get myself back into working order so hopefully I will be back to work by Monday of next week. (yeah!) Afterward, I drove to UCLA to work out with Mark. It was great to be back after a 6 week lay-off. Afterward, my arms and legs felt sufficiently tired and very sore when I woke up today. And just to push it a little more, I drove to Karena's work to have her work on my knee a little bit more. But it was a good trade-off because I also worked on her neck and back a little.
But today, I feel like I've been beat up. And yet, I still have to get back on that stationary bike and pedal away ...
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]