Sunday, April 28, 2002

LATE NIGHT OUT, EARLY MORNING AT WORK
Because one of my old PT school classmates (Chris) was in town for the weekend, a lot of us decided to get together for dinner and more yesterday. Actually, Chris stayed at my aparment and we had a good time watching the NBA playoffs and catching up with each other. I always find it interesting to see how two guys interact after not seeing each other in a long time. First, the proverbial guy hand shake and a half hug. Very manly. Then, there's the necessary "have to be watching sports" so we don't actually have to look at each other to talk. And of course, we need to be eating something.
Anyway, we went to En Sushi on Santa Monica and were treated to some really good sushi and japanese food. As for me, I feasted on the yellow tail and got my staple - teriyaki chicken. Most people give me heat for getting the teriyaki because they think you can get it for $2 at Toyko Bowl or Yoshinoya. But I like it so I always get it ... no matter what anybody else says.
Afterward, we went to Q's and hung out and had a few drinks. It ended up being quite a late night and I had to be at work at 7:30 so I came home and went right to bed. And amazingly, I woke up with no trouble. Maybe it's 'cause I knew that the earlier I got to work and got started, the earlier I could finish and catch the end of the Lakers finishing off the Portland Trailblazers!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]