Wednesday, April 24, 2002

INTERNET DOWN
I can tell by my guestbook that my list of rap names has created quite a stir! My favorite is still Ja-Reuel and Dew-Pac.
Anyway, as of a few days ago, my internet access has been down and will be down until May 1. The reason? I'm still WAY too Chinese to get a pay internet service like AOL or Earthlink or something like that. Instead, I have been holding on dearly to my 10-free hours per month Netzero. And since I still download music from time to time, I use up my 10 hours pretty quickly. Now, usually when I run out a week or so before the month ends, I end up using my free Bluelight service (yes, the Bluelight that's associated with K-mart). But lately, the Bluelight has only let me get into certain websites like my blogger site and Jason's webpage. But that's about it! No email, no fantasy baseball, no checking my guestbook. Maybe the internet access has gone downhill since K-mart went bankrupt. Whatever the case is, I've been forced to stay late after work everyday to check my email and guestbook and fantasy sports. And let me tell you, that isn't fun! Especially since that means I end up not working out. And my knee really still needs it desperately!
Of course, this mess could be resolved if I just forked over the $10-$20 a month and got myself some unlimited internet access service. But the Chinese part inside of me just won't let me do it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]