Monday, April 08, 2002

GUACAMOLE? BLEH!
After church yesterday, I went to have lunch at Dorado's with Karena, Tyrone, Victoria, and Jacob. We had a good time chomping away on our food, drinking our horchatas and orange bangs ... when I suddenly realized that I forgot to tell the people "no guacamole" in my carne asada wrap. Karena and I both looked closely inside and concluded that it didn't look like there was any inside so I just downed the whole thing because I was so hungry.
Oh yeah, just in case you didn't know, I'm allergic to guacamole because I get this crazy stomach ache and end up throwing up ... violently. Anyway, afterward, Karena and I had planned on going to Old Town to do some shopping when suddenly ... the stomach ache came. "Uh, Karena. I have some bad news. There was guacamole in the wrap." Being the stubborn guy that I am, we continued to do our shopping as my stomach began to feel worse.
When I got home, I ate some citrus flavored Tums (by the way, they tasted very good and I highly recommend them the next time your stomach is hurting). But they didn't help. In fact, nothing did until ... yup, you guessed it, I threw it all up!
I should've just had some jello.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]