Wednesday, April 03, 2002

FACTS AND MY THOUGHTS
Fact: I went to the Dodgers pre-season game against the Indians Saturday with Karena, Ricky, and Karena's sister. And yesterday, I watched the season-opener where the Dodgers lost 9-2.
My Thoughts: I'm used to relaxing at a ball game where I talk to the guys while keeping my eyes on the action of the field. But with Karena there, I actually had to take my eyes off the field and look at her when I talked. Hmmm, that'll take some getting used to. And as for the Dodgers chances this season? Well, it may have been just one bad game, but I think they're sunk.
Fact: Jason and Debbie plan to get married this July.
My Thoughts: I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I'm so excited about their wedding. I've seen too many people make the mistake of taking the plunge too early or before a good foundation in their relationship is set. Its no wonder 50% of marriages end up in divorce these days. But these two close friends of mine were wise and definitely did it right.
Fact: I went to physical therapy on Monday for my knee.
My Thoughts: It's weird to be a PT and yet be the patient. I kept thinking in my head, "Aren't you going to do this?" "Shouldn't you look at that? "I'd definitely consider this." Well, as it turns out, I think I'm in much better shape with Karena working on me and me working on myself. No offense to my PT though.
Fact: I began reading a book called "Investing for Dummies."
My Thoughts: After only getting through half of the first chapter so far, I realize that the "dummies" part really applies to me. So much to learn ... so little time.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]