Monday, April 01, 2002

EASTER SERVICE
Some of the highlights of this service were the filled-to-capacity church, a huge choir consisting of members from 5 different choirs, and a worship time that had people singing, clapping, and raising their hands to the heavens. Others include the return of Luong Baby to CEFC and seeing Larry Lee get baptized. Both were very exciting for me personally. One low-lights was this constant high-pitched whistling sound that came out of the speakers multiple times throughout the service that was very distracting. It reminded me of how my dad potty-trained me by whistling this one high-pitched note. That was my signal to pee. Well, after sitting in that service and hearing that sound coming from the speakers, I suddenly felt the urge to go. but I was sitting in the middle of the first row at the balcony, which has very little room for people to be going in and out. So, I forced myself to stay in my seat and hold it until afterward. Good thing the sound stopped before I peed in my pants!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]