Saturday, April 06, 2002

DECISIONS
Sometimes we agonize for days, weeks, months over a tough decision. And we usually expect great difficulty with having to carry out the decision we have made.
Yesterday, I saw how one man was stuck in a tough situation, but did not choose the easy way out or the most popular. I also saw another man who had one major life-changing decision to make and simply, almost spontaneously, said "yes" in his head and responded swiftly to his decision.
For me, I believe if I draw near to God, I will better understand His will for my life and for the lives of others. And it is with that in mind, along with His guidance, that I can make rational, sound judgments regarding my life. I tend to be the type of guy who wavers back and forth after making decisions (some astrologists say it's because I'm a Gemini).
But of this I am certain: Decisions exist to reveal our reliance and dependence on God. If we continually seek His will, He will deliver us.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]