Thursday, March 07, 2002

OVER-EATING
Since being injured, I've tried to keep my food intake down because I'm not able to exercise the way I normally would. In fact, all I do is lie around all day in front of the TV like some of those obese people I see everyday on those daytime talk shows. So, I'm really trying very hard to keep from over-eating.
But it hasn't helped when I go out to celebrate Simon's birthday at Greenfield -- the all-you-can-eat meat place in Azusa, like I did last week. (Let's just say I stuffed myself silly there. Hey, a Chinese guy has GOT to eat his money's worth!). And then, last night, I went out to celebrate Gary's birthday at Kwan's Restaurant in Montebello and we ordered way, way, way too many dumplings and noodles, and onion cakes and it ended up practically being all-you-can-eat. And again, in order to help finish the dumplings (they generally don't taste good as leftovers the next day), I over-ate again. And I know for sure that I'm going out Saturday night for dinner (possibly again for all-you-can-eat).
So, the next time you see me, I'll probably be 1000 pounds and have to be wheeled in on some gurney. I'm sure that'll do wonders for my knee!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]