Saturday, March 09, 2002

MY APARTMENT ... ONE YEAR LATER
How ironic that I celebrate my one-year anniversary of living in my apartment by ... not living in my apartment. Yup, I'm still paying rent, but because I can't get around too well, I'm staying at home and letting the dust collect at my place. Truthfully, I kind of miss the place and would love to go there just to hang out for a while ... sit on my couch, lie down on my bed there, download some music on my computer, water my plant (which is probably dying as we speak since I haven't been there in almost two weeks).
It's amazing to think that I've been there a year already because my manager is not the most honest person. And the place isn't all that nice (I opted for "cheap" over "nice" when I decided on it). But I saw potential in it and thanks to Karena's decorating skills, it turned out pretty nice. She put all these nice beach scenes in my bedroom, some fish portraits in the bathroom, and some interesting black and white posters in the living room. Some argue that it's "too girly" looking for a guy's apartment so I decided to put up my "Wall of Basketball" complete with various photos from the Lakers, Clippers, and Bruins.
My apartment one year later is definitely a place with character, style, and flair.
Well, sort of.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]