Thursday, March 21, 2002

MY 15 LINES OF FAME
Remember when I said my goal for the time being was to get a "Letters to the Editor" published in the LA Times? Well, today, I have accomplished that goal. My short ranting and raving about an article they wrote a few days ago about unhealthy levels of arsenic in the water has yielded me the fame I had been searching for. (Wow, talk about a run-on sentence!) Well, okay, maybe not fame. But I was very proud to open the paper today to see: Victor Shen Montebello" on page B14. See, I told you Montebello is the city of winners!

Anyway, props again go out to Wing, Jesse, Pastor Clive for taking me out to Uncle Robby's for lunch yesterday, to Ricky for dropping by and having a little impromptu worship time with me, and to Michael, Jason, and Karena for coming over at night to visit. This was definitely the highlight of the past four weeks of being stuck at home!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]