Wednesday, March 13, 2002

FUN FACTS
Here are some random, fun facts about me and/or my life as I've been hanging out at home for over two weeks now:
1. Daytime shows I like to watch, but don't necessarily want it publicized: Today, Martha Stewart Living, The View, Full House, Saved By the Bell.
2. Number of styrofoam boxes of leftovers we have in the fridge right now: Nine. With my mom still in Colorado on business and me still not able to stand long enough to cook, we've been receiving take-out food and home-cooked meals from just about everyone. We also currently have about four pots full of food that don't even fit in our fridge.
3. My new goal that I just decided to start doing today is to write a letter to the editor of the LA Times everday about something I feel passionately about until I get it published. I'm going to hit the front page news articles and the sports columns. Since I now have the time to read practically every articles in the Times, I figure now is the best time for me to do this.
4. One huge area of disagreement between my parents and me the last two weeks has been my ability to drive. They are adament that I not chance it, but I firmly believe I'm able to do it without compromising my safety. So, shhhhhhh! But I drove to pick up my knee brace that finally arrived yesterday. I felt slight discomfort on occasion, but had no problems slamming on my brakes when some guy cut me off and in general, I still feel I'm a better driver than most people out there ... except that I still like to drive fast.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]