Tuesday, March 26, 2002

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!
First off, I'm feeling much more inspired today so thanks to everyone who endured my uninspired ranting and raving yesterday.
Maybe this new inspiration has something to do with my newfound freedom. I feel like I'm 16 again because for the first time in weeks, I'm able to walk around the house a little bit without crutches and do some driving with only minimal discomfort (except when this crazy driver cut me off on the freeway and I had to manuever and brake suddely, causing me to tweak my knee). But anyway, I was pretty stoked to be able to walk around without being chained to those two poles. Those things have definitely worn out their welcome already ... in a big way. But the bad part is that I'm still having to use them for long distance and whenever I want to work on walking properly. See, I still can't keep my knee fully straight, especially when I walk, so I have to use those darn crutches to offset the weight so I get it and keep it straight when I walk.
But nontheless, the freedom feels good!!! Now I know what Braveheart was talking about!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]