Thursday, March 28, 2002

FIVE QUESTIONS (CONT'D)
Just for the sake of being complete, here are my responses to two more random questions:
4. What do you value in life?
Maybe it's just the Chinese in me, but I value time spent with family and getting a good deal. First, family. I'm proud that for the most part, my family gets along with each other. I love that both my parents just happen to be the "glue" people in their respective families that causes everyone to get together. And I think we, as the kids, have learned from that. And that's why I'm close to both my siblings Ray and Sanj, and to all my cousins, from Allison & Jonathan to Joyce & Shirley. Secondly, a good deal. Yeah, man, I love clipping coupons from the Sunday newspaper and using them at Vons or Ralphs because they double them. One time, the listings of saved items totally outnumbered the listing of bought items on my receipt ... so I hung it up on my refrigerator door. It's nerdy, I know. But hey, I'm Chinese! Would you expect anything less?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I generally hate this type of interview-type question, but since you, my kind readers, have asked, I'll answer. I hope to be married possibly with one kid living in a little, quaint (I love that word) house somewhere. I hope that I'm still not working at UCLA, but if I still am, that I would have moved way up on that perverbial ladder (and hopefully making enough money to afford me the house, wife, and child). I hope to be actively involved in the way my church conducts its business (aka either on the board or at least on a committee). I hope to also be involved in some side projects like owning some property or investing in something I truly believe in. I hope to have my friends over to visit regularly and have our kids play together while we talk about old times and sip tea or coffee. I hope to be busy, but not too busy that I don't have quality time to spend with my family and friends. Yeah, that would be perfect.
OH MY GOSH! How scary is this?!?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]