Saturday, March 23, 2002

FAMILY TIES
I've had the privilege to spend some quality time with my family this weekend since both Raymond and Sandra came down to visit me. Of course, this just means that I have two more people now who can wait on me hand and foot! Ha, I wish. The three of us are supposed to cook this huge family dinner tonight - each of us cooking at least one dish. Four of my cousins (Allison, Jonathan, Tammy, and Kimmy), two aunts, two grandparents, and Sandra's boyfriend Gabe will be in attendance so the pressure will be on. But I'm sure we'll deliver.
As for spending time with my church family, we had a small group outing for Koinonia last night. We joined up with Reuel's group and went to Shao May's to play the game that I made up called Five Questions. The premise is that one person sits in the hot seat and everyone else gets to ask them whatever questions they want. This is a VERY GOOD get-to-know-you game because it allows you to ask questions to people that you normally wouldn't be able to ask. I highly recommend everyone play this game sometime!
Well, gotta go cook.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]