Thursday, March 14, 2002

DIGGIN' UP THE OLD PICTURES
While Karena and I were watching the TV news last night, they kept showing pictures of the student visas of two Sept 11 hijackers that came through yesterday. And I hate to say this, but one of them looks like my PT school classmate. So, I dug out my photo album to show Karena and we both had an uncomfortable laugh about it.
But afterward, we kept flipping through my photo album and I had a nice stroll down memory lane. There were pictures of me as a baby (I'm happy because she thought I was a cute baby, but of course, that led her to sarcastically ask me, "So what happened to you now?"). There were pictures of me moving into our house in Montebello (a glorious day) complete with tiny plants that are now growing uncontrollably outside. There were birthday pictures with my brother and I watching Batman with Adam West (my favorite show as a kid) and my sister, with her chubby cheeks, crying. There are young Montebello Jets basketball pictures with Darian, Michael, and Jason Owyang, dance pictures from high school, college roomate pictures, graduation pictures, wedding pictures ...
It was a very nice stroll that lasted about an hour. But that just led me to the conclusion that I'm getting old.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]