Tuesday, March 05, 2002

THE CASE OF THE EX
Not too long ago, Johnnie wrote about talking to your exes. I sent a reply saying I agreed with his statement that unless you can talk to them without it being weird, you may not be over them yet. And then, last Sunday, I was put to the test.
After sitting down with Karena on my right for Sunday worship, I was completely focused and ready to go. And then, it began to happen. One of my ex-girlfriends walks in and sits to my left. And then, the other ex-girlfriend walks in and sits behind me. Okay ... this is ... interesting. Suddenly, the sermon became increasingly difficult to listen to just because I was overly concerned about being in such close quarters with the three of them. Like Michael Cham sarcastically said later, "All you needed was to have you mom sitting in front of you!" Ha, ha ha.
After calming myself down, I was able to concentrate on the sermon and more importantly, able to worship God.
Case Closed.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]