Sunday, February 17, 2002

SHOCKED AT OWNING SHOX
Well, it's official. I am now the proud owner of one of the most expensive and most flashy shoes I have ever had: the new Nike Shox. You know, it's those shoes where the commercial has the "Boing" sound while famous athletes are running on treadmills. Anyway, back to owning the shoes, I have to admit, I feel pretty good about it.
For a while now, I've been looking to get some new basketball shoes - something a little more trendy than my usual $25 basketball shoes purchased from Big 5. But the Chinese side of me just wouldn't allow me to spend too much more. I've always loved the And 1 that people like Reuel wear all the time. And I spent a long time looking at those.
But in a surprise move, I opted for the most glamorous shoe. These shoes are so cool. They're have leather, a blue wrap-around and, of couse, the springs in the back of the shoe to make me jump higher. And no, they don't actually go "Boing" when I jump. Believe me, I tried.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]