Sunday, February 03, 2002

THE END OF AN ERA
I guess technically I can't refer to it as an "era," but I was definitely stunned to see that Michael Cham's Hairy Years website has been terminated after over a year in existence.
I think the reason why it's such a loss for me is because he's the one who really started a lot of us to do thing blogging thing. And it's because of him that this web page exists! He was the motivating force behind the start of My Thoughts and most likely the force behind Jason's too.
Even though its contents were controversial at times, it was always good for me to be able to communicate with him in that regard and indirectly communicate with so many other people through his comments section. And even though I hated that green and yellow background, I have to admit that I'm going to miss it.
So long, Hairy Years. And maybe we'll say hello to something new down the road.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]