Saturday, January 05, 2002

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. I have to admit I was worried last night's Koinonia wasn't going to go well because we changed speakers at the last minute. But that just goes to show my lack of faith in God's power and His master plan because it turned out to be GREAT! Both Nathan and Amy shared about new leaps of faith they'll be taking with Partners International and touring in Europe with Covenant Players, respectively. Praise God ... and shame on me.
2. I just took an Emode test that Sandra just sent me to see which "Friends" character I'm most like. As I turns out, I'm most like Chandler (surprise, surprise). Could this test be more wrong? =)
3. I was stopped at the Atlantic and Sevilla intersection in front of church when I looked over at Jesse and Tammy's house. I could see Tammy cooking through the kitchen window and thought, "How nice, but where's her loving husband?" Then, I turned my head and saw that he was opening the door to the church. And I thought, "What a great couple that is working hard to be resonsible while still keeping the right perspective on life." I guess that thought doesn't really apply to what I saw, but hey, my mind works in mysterious ways.
4. Congrats to U2 for their 8 Grammy nominations!
5. I watched Chris Rock's "Down to Earth" yesterday. I gave it a "B."
6. Well, it's official. My CD has matured and I am now investing that money in the stock market. Yikes!
7. Thanks to everyone who signed my guestbook this past week. I love reading your comments. Keep 'em coming!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]