Wednesday, January 09, 2002

ORANGES
I have to admit that I have always been an apple man. I used to eat an apple everyday after school (in high school). And although I have always loved the taste of oranges, I just never got into them because I hated peeling them and I much prefer to eat peeled oranges instead of cutting them and eating slices off the skin. But in just these last two weeks, I've gone crazy for oranges. I've been eating them with my lunches, after work, and sometimes for breakfast. The biggest (and best) change was eating them with my lunches instead of a bag of chips. This changes a trend of eating chips for lunch that has lasted about four years. Who would have ever thought oranges would take the place of my beloved chips? What would occasional chip-hog Jason say about that? =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]