Sunday, January 20, 2002

FEELING THE PRESSURE OF CHOOSING A PLACE
There's a Koinonia planning meeting today. And I know that because the agenda is stocked full of things to discuss including our retreat, our scheduling, and our pastor's vision for our group, I can't help but think of ... food. See, I've been chosen to bring the food for this meeting and it's killing me. I went to bed thinking about it: Shakey's, Noodle World, Tokyo Bowl?!?. And I woke up STILL thinking about it: Boston Market, Sam Woo, Costco, Yeelow Deli?!? So I woke up and decided to let the Chinese side of me answer.
So, I got up, grabbed the Sunday LA Times, and flipped to the coupon section.
Boston Market, here I come!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]