Saturday, January 26, 2002

THE BEST EVER
I know this should be a big deal, but I am really happy and feel really blessed that last night's Koinonia Bible Study was the best ever. I mean, the group got into the study on 1Samuel 25: 1-42 on Nabal, David, and Abigail. Old Testament, even! I was impressed. We laughed, we joked, we got serious and dug deep into the Word. It was amazing.
I even, for maybe the first time, felt adequate as a small group leader. This has been a major on-going issue for me, but I left feeling that God really challenged me and used me last night. I was able to promote questions, make people think, and have the group interact. And the best part is that it was good for me to hear what the group had to say. I wasn't just there to do some service as if it was my job or obligation. I was there is lead - to feed and yet I was fed.
Is this what having a meaningful study of the Bible is all about? I think so.
Koinonia is back ... in full effect.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]