Monday, January 28, 2002

ARE WE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL?
It amazes me that even though I'm 25 years old, I still have to deal with things that I feel are so "high school." You would think that we've matured enough to be able to take constructive criticisms. You'd think we've grown up enough to sit other people down to have heart-to-heart conversations with them. You'd think we'd be able to get along. I mean, how difficult is it to express your own feelings in a tactful, effective manner? And how hard is it to nip something in the bud and not let little things bog down a friendship and lead to month long grudges? I thought we weren't supposed to sleep without dealing with out anger. (Eph 4:26)
I guess growing up just means having to relive experiences I've already been through.
Sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]