Sunday, December 09, 2001

WORRIES GIVING WAY TO PERFECTION
While doing some "fancy driving" to get down to Laguna Beach to meet Karena and her family, I had many worries running through my mind.

Am I dressed cool enough for the beach now and yet warm enough for later?
Am I going to get a ticket for driving this fast?
Am I going to get there before dark?
Did I remember to bring all my clothes with me to bring back to my apartment?
Do I smell bad?
Is my hair okay?
Will she be mad that I'm late?


All these worries were quickly blown away as I got there JUST IN TIME to catch the sun setting along the beach with Karena beside me.
Going ... going ... gone.
Perfect.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]