Wednesday, December 12, 2001

WHAT WAS IT AGAIN?
I was thirsty. This happens quite a bit working in a hospital. Someone offered me gum and it seemed like the best thing (aside from water). Some time later, I finally managed to find a water cooler and while downing my cup of water, I accidentally swallowed my gum. I haven't done that in nearly 20 years. Suddenly, voices from my past filled me head:

That's seven years of bad luck.
That means you'll grow bubble gum in your stomach.
That means all the food you eat will stick to your gum.
When you pass gas, it'll come bursting out like you're blowing a bubble.


Wait. I've heard all of those before, but none of those are right. Hmm ...
Oh yeah, it supposedly stays in your system for seven years.
Don't hold your breath. I'll let you know when I turn 32.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]