Friday, December 14, 2001

MY INTERNAL CLOCK
My internal clock is out of whack. Well, actually, it's a little too good for my liking. See, because I get up at the same time five out of seven days, as do most of you, (sorry Luong =) ), my body quickly adjusts to getting up at that time. This is especially true if I have to work a weekend day and end up working 10 out of 11 days straight. So, today, even though I'm off and could theoretically sleep in 'til the cows come home (I don't really know what that saying means), I still woke up at 6:30. And by Saturday, my body will start to figure it out a little bit more so I'll probably wake up around 7:30 or 8:00. And then, by Sunday, it'll really start figuring it out and I'll wake up a little later and probably not have enough time to thumb through the Sunday LA Times and still make it to church on time. Of course, by Monday, my body will think it's totally readjusted itself by trying to keep me sleeping that I'll wake up all groggy for work and slam my snooze button to no end.
I gotta get my internal clock a calendar.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]