Saturday, December 22, 2001

GOD SPEAKS
I'm not sure what God is exactly trying to tell me, but it's been very interesting how the passage from Romans 8:28 continues to cross my path. First, I ran across it while thumbing through my Bible. Then, it was mentioned twice during last week's Sunday worship service. Then, a patient, who was a Jew for Jesus, mentioned it: "I'm a Jew, but I love Jesus. And I hold true to His promises of love, forgiveness, and like it says in Romans 8:28, that He works for the good of those who love Him. And that's me!" That patient's faith was very inspirational to me, by the way, because she had held firm despite fleeing the Nazis, undergoing eight different surgeries for multiple medical problems, and being a widow.
Anyway, because this passage keeps coming at me, I've decided to post it on my webpage and let His comfort come at you too!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
- Romans 8:28


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]