Friday, December 21, 2001

3 FLAVOR POPCORN
The holiday season is upon us and you all know what that means - massive amounts of food at your workplace. It's doubly bad for me because not only do I have all kinds of junk food in our physical therapy department, but also up on the floors when I treat patients. I'm been stuffing my face with everything from cookies, pies, cakes, different kinds of bread, and of course, the popcorn from the 3-flavor popcorn tins.
Isn't it interesting which flavor gets taken up first, second, third? In our department, the caramel is far and away the winner (as it is for anywhere else). Second, as expected for me, is the cheese popcorn with the regular butter popcorn coming in a distant third. Just goes to show you that PTs are sweet ... or at least have a sweet tooth!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]