Thursday, November 29, 2001

THE MOST ELUSIVE GIFT
My cousin Allison thought she would buy me the U2 Elevation Tour DVD for Christmas. And since I was so excited to hear that she planned on getting it for me, I thought I'd expediate the process by taking her the Saturday after Thanksgiving. But, no luck - it was sold out. No problem. I'll just check back on Tuesday by the Best Buy near UCLA since I knew they were getting a new shipment. Well, I have now been to Best Buy three more times with no success. Allison has been to the Puente Hills one with nothing to show for it. And Karena has gone to the Los Feliz one and come home empty-handed.
Now, it's getting personal. I'm having nightmares of seeing that darn empty U2 display case just sitting there, taunting me. Ha ha ha ha ha!
Now, I'm on a mission:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to apprehend the aforementioned information disc. You must also get it for the $19.99 price before they raise it to the $24.99 price. You have at your disposal all the usual IMF agents (not Ving Rhames) including your cousin Allison Eng and your girlfriend Karena Lee. Good luck. This message will self destruct.
<smoke dissipates into the air>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, happy 22nd birthday to my sister Sandra!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]