Wednesday, November 28, 2001

ELECTRONIC BREAKDOWN
As a kid, I always thought I was jinxed because my toys would always break. My electronic toys would have the batteries melt or it'll just go hay-wire and not work.
Little did I know that this jinx would continue to bite me as an adult. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden this week, my current electronic "toys" have gone haywire. It all started Sunday afternoon when I tried to set the alarm on my car. I hit that darn button 15 times before it went off. And later, I tried to open the sunroof, only to find that it would open. And then, the inside light wouldn't turn on. Luckily for me, those things all ended up fixing themselves.
And my cell phone has been acting funny too. Sometimes, if you just dial the numbers without the area code, it doesn't work. And there's nothing Cingular can do about it.
But the worst one of all is that my Aiwa stereo that serves as my stereo and brings audio life to my TV, VCR, and DVD player has died ... for the second time in two years. It won't turn on and there's nothing I can do about it except bring it in to be repaired (and have to pay this time because it's past warranty).
It sucks to be jinxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And to all those who flodded my guestbook with nasty notes about forgetting Jeff and all the people sitting at the "cool" table, I apologize. My bad for forgetting.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]