Tuesday, November 06, 2001

BOOTLEGS
Following in Jason's footsteps, I've gotten ahold of some real bootleg movies to watch on my computer. Actually, Sandra downloaded them off of Morpheus, but the quality is pretty bad. First off, they can only be played on Media Player (which means I have to watch it on my computer), but then, the viewing screen is only the size of my fist. So, last night, there Karena and I were, starring very closely at my computer screen trying to watch Legally Blonde. But I had to work so hard at it, that I ended up falling asleep.
But I am determined as a Chinese guy to finish this movie because it's always better to get something for free than to have to pay for it. The best things in life are free.
Well, that's what my dad used to say. But of course, he used to also tell me that story about eating all my rice or else my future wife will have zits. So, it's hard to know what to believe!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]