Tuesday, October 23, 2001

TAKIN' OUT THE TERRORISTS
If you haven't noticed my bulging muscles lately (haa, like you wouldn't have noticed my bulging muscles), I've been working out pretty consistently for about six months now. And I often wondered why I was working out like a madman. Was it to fed my own ego? Not really. Was it to impress my girlfriend? Nah, she's already impressed with me. =) Was it for my health? Yeah right. You've all seen me eat and know I'm no health nut.
Well, now I've found out the reason.
A few days ago, I had a conversation with my brother Raymond about flying New York. Here's a loose transcript of our conversation:
Ray: Are you ready to fly.
Vic: I guess so. I'm a little freaked out, but there's no way I'm going to let some terrorist act keep me from living my life.
Ray: More importantly, are you ready to take out some terrorists? Because I expect you to if it comes down to that.
Vic: Yeah, I've been thinking about that to. I'll definitely be one of the bigger guys on the plane and I'll be expected to take them out.
Ray: Don't worry, you're Chinese and have watched kung-fu movies all your life. You have an arsenal that they've never seen.
Vic: Yeah, my combination of secret Raymond Shen moves coupled with my Montebello break-dancing background will leave them powerless. It's too bad Karena and Luong can't help me. (Karena actually can because she knows judo)
Ray: Yeah they can. Karena can distract them while you pick up Luong and throw him at them.

Working out, watching kung-fu movies, and breakin' on the Montebello streets in the early 1980s has more than prepared me to take out some terrorists. You think our plane is going to be used as a bomb? Not on my watch, baby!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]