Monday, October 22, 2001

LAX ADVENTURES
I went to pick up Karena last night from LAX after her weekend in San Francisco. I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about going to LAX because I didn't want to be waiting in these long lines just to get diverted to some parking lot three miles away so I could hop on a shuttle just to go pick her up. Good thing they re-opened up the center of LAX to private cars.
And when I got there, everything was all good. I got to park in the metered parking with no problems. Well, except the car in front of me with a USC sticker stole a good parking space from me (the first one in the first row with about an hour of time on it). Just goes to show you that absolutely nothing good comes out of USC ... except Karena, Tyrone, and Mark McGwire.
And I didn't even get to meet her at the gate like a good boyfriend should do (take note, guys) because they had a security block off allowing only ticketed passengers beyond a certain point. But, it all worked out and we were able to find each other thanks to our cell phones. What did people do before cell phones? I can't even remember now.
So, LAX seems back to normal, more or less. Which is a good thing because I'm going back there Thursday with my parents and Karena and Luong so we can invade the Big Apple and my parents can stay there for 2 hours to pick up my sister. Aren't parents great?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]