Sunday, October 21, 2001

KOINONIA'S DATE WITH DELTA
I knew this before, but I was reminded of this tonight. After leading worship with Jimmy Ng for our joint worship time with Delta, I've been reminded just how awesome he is. As Michael would say, he's "a solid guy." He definitely has his priorities straight and that caught my attention.
And sitting there with Delta tonight, I felt like I was staring our futures in the face. Helena keeping James entertained could soon be Lisa or Charice doing the same thing for their children. And having more married people in the mix is already starting to happen (Jason & Debbie soon and a few more couples waiting in the wings). The only thing I don't want to see happen is how overly serious Delta seems (no offense). That's not to say that being serious is bad, but they sometimes seem so uptight and are afraid to sing out with joy and laugh. I hope that in future joint events with them that we as wild and crazy Koinonia (and we ARE wild and crazy) can instill some of that joy and laughter. After all, we are home of the funniest guy I know (Luong), the most creative guy I know (Jason), the most dramatic guy I know (Michael), and the most off-the-wall guy I know (Larry). Ahh, young adulthood ... you gotta love it!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]